Monday, August 24, 2009

Back from Corvallis

Michael and I made it back from Corvallis, Oregon after doing Keith and Nicole's wedding. They had a wonderful ceremony in a tree-lined niche at a local park. We have a lot of great footage. It's got us so excited to show you some soon. So stay tuned!

We are also editing two other weddings, so keep an eye out for those videos as well. You're keeping us nicely busy. Thank you everybody!

In the meantime, here's a photo I took of Gus while we stayed with his family while in Corvallis. Gus is a sweet, but very austere cat. Never took his eyes off of me when I was taking pictures of him. He just watched me unblinkingly with that one eye. But in the end, I guess he didn't mind being the center of attention for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We sure do love comments. Won't you please leave us one?